Caran d'Ache Ecridor Milanese Mesh Ballpoint Pen
Since 1953, the Ecridor has embodied the synergy of authentic style and contemporary efficiency. Finely engraved so that it is pleasant to the touch, it represents all the Caran d’Ache know-how in the field of guillochage.
Popular in the watchmaking industry, the Milanese mesh embodies both a retro-chic style and a timeless elegance. The master craftsmen at Caran d’Ache have drawn inspiration from this pattern – created in the 17th century by Milanese goldsmiths – to lend the body of this iconic pen its own unique light.
- Made in Switzerland by Caran d'Ache
- Measures 5" x .31"
- Hexagonal brass body - Palladium-plated finish
- Milled guillochage - Gloss polished
- Clip and tip body palladium-plated and gloss-polished
- Comes with a Caran d’Ache Goliath M black ink cartridge
- Compatible with all standard Goliath ink cartridges