Caran d'Ache Ecridor Chevron Ballpoint Pen
Since 1953, the Ecridor has embodied the synergy of authentic style and contemporary efficiency. Finely engraved so that it is pleasant to the touch, it represents all the Caran d’Ache know-how in the field of guillochage.
Timeless. The Ecridor Chevron houses an inverted v-shape design on the six sides of its palladium-coated body. These chevrons are engraved by a diamond and elegantly match its palladium-coated finish. The Ecridor Chevron ballpoint pen delivers up to 600 A4 pages, thanks to the acclaimed Goliath cartridge.
- Made in Switzerland by Caran d'Ache
- Hexagonal brass body coated, with palladium-coated finish
- Diamond guillochage
- Inverted v-shape design
- Polished push button and polished flexible clip
- Measures 5" x .31"
- Comes with a Caran d’Ache Goliath M black ink cartridge
- Compatible with all standard Goliath ink cartridges